CLEAN & SAFE PLAN
Boise Centre is dedicated to ensuring a clean, healthy environment for our employees, clients, and guests. Boise Centre has achieved the GBAC STAR™ facility accreditation. The accreditation means we have established stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention program to minimize risks associated with infectious agents like the novel coronavirus.
Boise Centre is following guidance from CDC, GBAC and local health authorities in the implementation of our plans and will continue to update the plans accordingly.* Below are details to help you plan an upcoming event and what to expect when visiting the facility.
- Boise Centre is following the latest CDC and local health authority recommendations for the wearing of face masks.
- For guests that have been vaccinated, a mask or face covering is not required. For guests that have not been vaccinated, we request you wear a mask or face covering.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible and sanitation stations are placed throughout the venue.
Heightened Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols
- Boise Centre is adhering to the CDC and GBAC guidance for cleaning and disinfection.
- Cleaning protocols and frequency have increased with an emphasis on highly visited areas such as restrooms, event spaces, elevators, and escalators.
- Highly informed cleaning professionals who are trained for outbreak and infectious disease preparation and response.
- In addition to frequent cleaning and disinfection, every 30-days Boise Centre applies PreventX 24/7 – a durable protection barrier to all high-touch surfaces and areas to reduce the harmful effects of viruses and bacteria.
- Front & Centre, exclusive in-house catering for Boise Centre, has created service standards for high quality and guest safety. All catering and bar services are available.
Hybrid and Virtual Event Design
- Video conferencing and live streaming capabilities along with a robust network infrastructure.
- Boise Centre’s audio visual experts will provide the equipment and know-how to ensure your virtual event is worry-free.
- Informational signs on hygiene best practices are placed throughout the facility.
* Subject to change based on guidance issued by the CDC, state, and local health authorities.