CLEAN & SAFE PLAN
Boise Centre is dedicated to ensuring the safety of all guests and staff. A number of new processes have been implemented to combat the spread of the COVID-19 virus and promote healthy best practices for all events. Below are details to assist you in planing an upcoming event and what to expect when visiting the facility.
Boise Centre is following the guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health authorities in the implementation of our plans and will continue to update these plans accordingly. *
- Prior to entering Boise Centre, everyone will be screened for temperatures utilizing thermal cameras or touchless infrared technology.
- Anyone displaying a temperature at or above 100.3 F will be taken to a private area for a secondary temporal screening.
- Any person confirmed to have a temperature at or above 100.3 F will not be permitted to enter Boise Centre.
Personal Protective Equipment
- Boise Centre is following the recommendations of state and local health authorities and all employees will wear face masks. Individuals entering the facility are encouraged to wear a face mask or covering especially in areas where physical distancing may not be possible.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible and sanitation stations are placed throughout the venue.
Heightened Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols
- Boise Centre is adhering to the CDC Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting.
- Cleaning protocols and frequency have increased with an emphasis on highly visited areas such as restrooms, event spaces, elevators, and escalators.
- We utilize cleaning and disinfectant products that meet EPA guidelines for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- In addition to frequent cleaning and disinfecting, every 30-days Boise Centre applies PreventX 24/7 – a durable protection barrier to all high touch surfaces and areas to reduce the harmful effects of viruses and bacteria.
Alternative Seating Capacity
- A variety of meeting room diagrams have been created to demonstrate physically distanced seating capacities. Tables will be spaced six feet apart as will chairs.
- Front & Centre, exclusive in-house catering for Boise Centre, has created menus and service standards to ensure high quality and guest safety.
- Chef stations and specialty packaged food options will be available to create a unique dining experience.
Hybrid and Virtual Event Design
- Video conferencing and live streaming capabilities along with a robust network infrastructure.
- Boise Centre’s audio visual experts will provide the equipment and know-how to ensure your virtual event is worry-free.
- Informational signs on hygiene best practices and physical distancing are placed throughout the facility.
* Subject to change based on guidance issued by the CDC, state, and local health authorities.