CLEAN & SAFE PLAN
Boise Centre is dedicated to ensuring a clean, healthy environment for our employees, clients, and guests. Boise Centre has achieved the GBAC STAR™ facility accreditation. The accreditation means we have established stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention program to minimize risks associated with infectious agents like the novel coronavirus.
Boise Centre is following guidance from CDC, GBAC and local health authorities in the implementation of our plans and will continue to update the plans accordingly.* Below are details to help you plan an upcoming event and what to expect when visiting the facility.
- Prior to entering Boise Centre, everyone will be screened for temperatures utilizing thermal cameras.
- Anyone displaying a temperature at or above 100.3 F will be taken to a private area for a secondary screening.
- Persons confirmed to have a temperature at or above 100.3 F will not be permitted to enter Boise Centre.
Personal Protective Equipment
- Boise Centre is following the recommendations of state and local health authorities and Idaho’s Region IV, Central District Health issued a mandatory face mask order on July 14, 2020. All Boise Centre employees wear face masks and individuals entering the facility are required to wear a face mask or covering.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible and sanitation stations are placed throughout the venue.
Heightened Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols
- Boise Centre is adhering to the CDC and GBAC guidance for cleaning and disinfection.
- Cleaning protocols and frequency have increased with an emphasis on highly visited areas such as restrooms, event spaces, elevators, and escalators.
- Highly informed cleaning professionals who are trained for outbreak and infectious disease preparation and response.
- In addition to frequent cleaning and disinfection, every 30-days Boise Centre applies PreventX 24/7 – a durable protection barrier to all high-touch surfaces and areas to reduce the harmful effects of viruses and bacteria.
Alternative Seating Capacity
- A variety of meeting room diagrams have been created to demonstrate physically distanced seating capacities. Tables will be spaced six feet apart as will chairs.
- Front & Centre, exclusive in-house catering for Boise Centre, has created service standards for high quality and guest safety. All catering and bar services are available.
Hybrid and Virtual Event Design
- Video conferencing and live streaming capabilities along with a robust network infrastructure.
- Boise Centre’s audio visual experts will provide the equipment and know-how to ensure your virtual event is worry-free.
- Informational signs on hygiene best practices and physical distancing are placed throughout the facility.
* Subject to change based on guidance issued by the CDC, state, and local health authorities.