CLEAN & HEALTHY PLAN
Boise Centre is committed to ensuring a clean, healthy environment for our employees, clients, and their guests. We adhere to CDC-approved protocols for cleaning and disinfection. In addition, interior air is safely cleaned to minimize risks associated with many viruses, particles, allergens, and bacteria.
Below are details to help you plan an upcoming event and what to expect when visiting the facility.
Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols
- Boise Centre adheres to CDC guidance for cleaning and disinfecting facilities.
- Cleaning protocols and frequency have increased with an emphasis on highly visited areas such as restrooms, elevators, and escalators.
- Our cleaning professionals are trained for proper cleaning and disinfection procedures.
Indoor Air Quality
- Interior air quality is important to maintain a healthy and clean environment for guests and employees.
- Boise Centre has invested in an indoor air purification system known as Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NPBI) to minimize the risk of viruses, allergens, and other harmful particles from circulating.
- Interior air is circulated four times an hour to air handlers where it is purified by removing airborne particulates.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible are placed throughout the venue.
- Boise Centre is a cash-free environment for all purchases. Contactless transactions are more hygienic and help to increase service efficiency and guest experience.
Virtual and Hybrid Event Services
- Boise Centre offers video conferencing and streaming capabilities along with a robust network infrastructure to support both virtual and hybrid events.
- Our in-house audio-visual and IT experts are prepared to meet every aspect of your technical and design needs to ensure a seamless event experience.