Boise Centre is open and we are currently holding meetings and events for up to 50 people per room with appropriate physical distancing and precautionary measures. We are dedicated to ensuring the safety of all guests and staff. Prior to reopening for events in mid-June, we launched a new Clean & Safe Plan that includes many new processes to combat the spread of the COVID-19 virus and promote healthy best practices for all events.
Boise Centre’s management team, sales and marketing, and event managers are ready to assist you. To reach a member of our staff please contact them directly via email or phone. View Staff directory.
- Boise is currently in Stage 3 of Idaho’s Reopening Plan and gatherings of 10 – 50 people, both public and private are permitted with appropriate physical distancing and face coverings. See recently issued, the State of Idaho, Dept. of Health & Welfare Interim Guidance for Safe Gatherings and Public Events
- A mandatory face mask or covering order was issued by Idaho’s Region IV, Central District Health (local health authority) on July 14, 2020, and the order remains in effect
- Restaurants, salons, gyms, and movie theatres are open in Stage 3 with appropriate precautionary measures. Bars and nightclubs are closed.
Resources to help you stay informed of COVID-19:
- Reg. IV Central District Health: https://www.cdhd.idaho.gov/dac-coronavirus.php
- State of Idaho Official Resources Coronavirus: https://coronavirus.idaho.gov/
- State of Idaho, Idaho Rebounds Reopening Plan: https://rebound.idaho.gov/
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html