July 13, 2020
On behalf of Boise Centre, thank you for your continued support and understanding as we navigate COVID-19 as a nation, state, and city.
In the interest of public safety, the Ada County Board of Health announced Monday, June 22, 2020, that it is necessary for Boise to return to Stage 3 of Reopening. A rise in positive COVID-19 tests in the county led to the decision to return to Stage 3. Ada County had advanced to Stage 4 of reopening earlier in June.
Boise Centre is open in Stage 3 and we are able to hold events of up to 50 people per room with appropriate physical distancing and precautionary measures.
- During Stage 3 gatherings of 10 – 50 people, both public and private are permitted with appropriate physical distancing and face coverings. See recently issued, the State of Idaho, Dept. of Health & Welfare Interim Guidance for Safe Gatherings and Public Events
- In Stage 3 restaurants, salons, gyms, and movie theatres are open with appropriate precautionary measures. Bars and nightclubs are closed.
Boise Centre’s management team, sales and marketing, and event managers are ready to assist you. To reach a member of the staff please contact them directly via email or phone. View Staff directory.
It may be necessary for state and local health authorities to revert to earlier phases of reopening and may include ren-enacting a stay-at-home order.
Ensuring the health and safety of our employees and guests is a top priority. Boise Centre has formed an internal task force to outline plans and preparations to safely reopen the convention center. Further details about Boise Centre’s reopening plans are available on the COVID-19 Resource page.
Information for Guests and the Public
Boise Centre recommends guests stay informed on COVID-19. Resources include:
- Reg. IV Central District Health: https://www.cdhd.idaho.gov/dac-coronavirus.php
- State of Idaho Official Resources Coronavirus: https://coronavirus.idaho.gov/
- State of Idaho, Idaho Rebounds Reopening Plan: https://rebound.idaho.gov/
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html