May 17, 2021
Boise Centre is open, clean, and ready to help you meet safely. We are dedicated to ensuring a clean, healthy environment for our employees and guests.
We have achieved the GBAC STAR™ facility accreditation. This accreditation means we have established stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention program to minimize risks associated with infectious agents like the novel coronavirus. We are following guidance from CDC, GBAC and local health authorities. More details are available in Boise Centre’s Clean & Safe Plan.
Boise Centre’s management team, sales and marketing, and event managers are ready to assist you. To reach a member of our staff please contact them directly via email or phone. View Staff directory.
Local Health News
- May 11, 2021 – Idaho’s Governor, Brad Little issued state-wide ‘Stay Healthy Guidelines’, and moved to Stage 4 of the Idaho Rebounds plan‘. In this stage, gatherings of any size are permitted if physical distancing and adequate disinfection and sanitation are provided.
- May 14, 2021 – Boise Mayor, McClean issued a city-wide Public Health Emergency Order, and incorporated the ‘Stay Healthy Guidelines’ and moved the city to Stage 4. In this stage, gatherings of any size are permitted if physical distancing and adequate disinfection and sanitation are provided.
- Restaurants, bars, nightclubs, salons, and gyms are open in Stage 4.
Resources to help you stay informed of COVID-19:
- Reg. IV Central District Health: https://www.cdhd.idaho.gov/dac-coronavirus.php
- State of Idaho Official Resources Coronavirus: https://coronavirus.idaho.gov/
- State of Idaho, Idaho Rebounds Reopening Plan: https://rebound.idaho.gov/
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html