Welcome to Boise Centre
Stop by the Visitor Information Center located adjacent to The Grove Plaza to learn about activities, attractions, entertainment and all that Boise has to offer. From restaurant suggestions, microbrewery locations, walking tours, to tips on local shopping and outdoor recreation—we have the resources to help you have a great time in The City of Trees. Complimentary local maps, brochures and publications are available. State and regional guide books and publications are also offered.
- Adjacent to Boise Centre on the north side of the building, just off The Grove Plaza and close to the public restrooms.
- From 9th Street, take the Grove Street walkway towards the fountain and the Visitor Information Center is on the right next to the public restrooms.
- From 8th Street, walk towards The Grove Plaza fountain and the Visitor Information Center is on the west side of the plaza facing the Wells Fargo Bank building.
- Metered street parking is close by on 9th Street
- The closest parking garage is the 10th & Grove Street Garage (entrance is on 10th Street). The first hour of parking in a garage is free.
Map to Visitor Information Center
Monday – Saturday
9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The Grove Plaza
8th and Grove Streets
Boise, ID 83702